Special Projects / Solo Engagements
- Bach B Minor Mass (2016) (two singers per part)
The Ensemble of Portland, Patrick McDonaugh, Director
- Praetorius Christmas Vespers (2015)
Early Music Vancouver Vocal Ensemble, David Fallis, Director
- Venetian Vespers (2015)
The Ensemble of Portland, Patrick McDonough, Director
- J.S. Bach's Christmas Oratorio (2014)
Early Music Vancouver Vocal Ensemble. Stephen Stubbs, Director
- Bach, Schutz, and Rigatti (2014)
Intimate Baroque, Seattle, WA
- Israel in Egypt (2013)
Early Music Vancouver Vocal Ensemble. Alexander Weimann, Director
- Marc-Antoine Charpentier, Le Reniement de Saint Pierre (2011)
Spokane Bach Festival, Gunther Schuller, Director. "Countertenor Josh Haberman was dramatically effective in projecting Peter's three increasingly angry denials." —The Spokesman-Review.
Regular Appearences With
- 2010–present, Canonici: Consort of Voices, Anne Lyman, Artistic Director
- 2007–present, Byrd Ensemble (formerly The Renaissance Singers), Markdavin Obenza, Artistic Director.
- 2008–2015, The Tudor Choir,
Doug Fullington, Director.
- 2005–2011, The Compline
Choir, Jason Anderson, Director (formerly Peter Hallock).
Saint Clement of Rome Choir, Markdavin Obenza, Director.
Saint Mark's Cathedral Choir, Mel Butler, Director.
- 2005–2006, Christ Church Choir (Tacoma, WA), David Dahl, Director.
- 2000–2004, Adelphian Concert Choir, University of Puget Sound,
Jerry Yonkman and Steven Zopfi, Directors.
- 2001–2004, Madrigal Singers, University of Puget Sound.
- 1993–1996, The American Boychoir,
James Litton, Director.
- 2016, Music of the Renaissance: Italy, England, and France, Byrd Ensemble
- 2015, What Hand Divine, The Compline Choir
- 2015, Music for the Tudors: Tallis, Sheppard & White, Byrd Ensemble
- 2014, Christmas Day, The Tudor Choir
- 2014, Floodsongs, Solaris Vocal Ensemble
- 2013, Peter Hallock: Hail Universal Lord, The Tudor Choir
- 2013, Arvo Pärt, Byrd Ensemble
- 2013, Peter Hallock: Draw On Sweet Night, Byrd Ensemble
- 2013, I Will Meditate, The Compline Choir
- 2012, Music by Peter Hallock, Byrd Ensemble & The Compline Choir
- 2012, In the Company of William Byrd, Byrd Ensemble
- 2012, O Splendor Gloriae, The Tudor Choir
- 2011, Our Lady: Music from the Peterhouse Partbooks, The Byrd Ensemble.
- 2011, Striggio: Mass in 40 Parts, I Fagiolini, won Gramophone Early Music award in 2011.
- 2011, The Last Judgment / Te Deum Laudamus, by Peter Hallock, The Tudor Choir.
- 2010, Christmas in England: Centuries of Motets and Carols, The Renaissance Singers.
- 2007, How Brightly Shines the Morning Star: Music for Epiphany, Saint Mark's Cathedral Choir.
- 2006, Carols, Old and New, The Compline Choir.
- 1997, Grace, Kathleen Battle (The American Boychoir).
- 1996, By Request, The American Boychoir.
- 1995, Carol, The American Boychoir.
- 1995, Hymn, The American Boychoir.